Welcome...

Welcome to the Secret Diary of a Wedding Planner!

Within these pages you shall find...clever wedding tips from industry insiders, simply delightful photographs and oodles of inspiration.

Enjoy...

Victoria x

Monday, April 12, 2010

Introducing...Invite with Style

Bonjour mes amis

Not too long ago, I was lucky enough to be contacted by the lovely Anna from Invite with Style, who introduced her great range of stationery to me.

Since then, Anna and I have decided to introduce each other to our respective communities so without any futher delay I'd like you to meet Anna & her beautiful stationery!

My name is Anna & I am the owner/designer of www.invitewithstyle.com.au & I was lucky enough to be asked by Victoria to introduce myself to her lovely readers...


Hello!

I design beautifully unique wedding invitations to suit a range of style & budgets. I am a woman with a passion for all things perfect and pretty and I truly love my job.

I have a huge range of designs available on my website or if you have a specific style or theme in mind for your big day I would love to create a custom designed invitation especially for you.

My invitations have been featured in Cosmo Bride & Bride To Be magazines and I pride myself on my customer service and impeccable finished products.

I know how difficult and confusing it can be trying to choose the right vendors for your wedding, so if you have any questions or would like to discuss your options I am more than happy to take some time out for a chat :)

Reasons why Invite With Style are climbing their way to the top:
- All of their prices include a complete set of stationery that includes: invitations, rsvp cards & envelopes rather than pricing each item separately like their competitors
- You only pay for how many invitations you order, they do not make you pay in batches of 20-50 invites
- All stationery is printed professionally on a digital press & is finished impeccably each time (no home print jobs here)
- You will receive an unlimited amount of proofs until you are 100% happy with your invitations
- Your invitation will be created by an experienced graphic designer
- They can print all of your guest names & addresses on your invitations & envelopes for one low price of $35.00 (no matter the quantity)
- Invite With Style invitations are the most competitively priced deluxe invites in the biz!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment