Welcome...

Welcome to the Secret Diary of a Wedding Planner!

Within these pages you shall find...clever wedding tips from industry insiders, simply delightful photographs and oodles of inspiration.

Enjoy...

Victoria x

Monday, November 01, 2010

Industry News

Bonjour mes amis,

One of the many advantages of being a wedding planner is that I get the pleasure of receiving invitations to some fantastic events.

Last week was particularly exciting for me as two suppliers whose work I have grown to love were celebrating a new and exciting stage of their businesses.

First up was the showroom and product launch for Styled Events.

With tables decked out with beautiful settings, flowers and stationery it was like Christmas come early! I had heard about the new space and products for a while so I was almost bursting out of my skin by the time the showcase rolled around.

Oh, and to top off the evening there was a fantastic goody bag!!
Later that week, it was Anna from WhiteGold Boutique's turn. I haven't know Anna for very long but I've quickly become a fan of her work.

This second party was to celebrate the official opening of her first WhiteGold Boutique salon...what a landmark for the business!
If you're in need of some pampering visit the salon at:
Shop 66
Park Road
Wooloowin

I raise a delicious glass of bubbly to both teams! Congratulations!

Lots of love

Victoria x

No comments:

Post a Comment