Welcome...

Welcome to the Secret Diary of a Wedding Planner!

Within these pages you shall find...clever wedding tips from industry insiders, simply delightful photographs and oodles of inspiration.

Enjoy...

Victoria x

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Welcome to 2010

Bonjour mes amis

Welcome back to the Secret Diary of a Wedding Planner! I hope you all had an enjoyable Christmas break & a very happy new year. After almost a month away from The Little White Wedding Company I'm more than ready to get back into the swing of things.

So far this year is looking very promising with several enquiries for both 2010 & 2011. I can't wait to meet all of these new brides & help them plan their weddings!

This post is only short & sweet & I'm not going to address any trends or share any tips this week but instead I want to share with you some new developments for the Secret Diary of a Wedding Planner. This year blogs will be posted once a week, sharing more tips & tricks & styling ideas, making it your first port of call for wedding advice.

In the coming weeks I'll also be kicking off our series of mini "5 minutes with..." interviews which will showcase one supplier from a few different areas of the wedding industry which will hopefully answer any questions you may have about bouquets, stationery, personal fitness and more.

I'm also opening the blog up to questions so if there is anything you'd like a little advice with just leave a comment & I'll address it the following week.

I look forward to sharing more of The Little White Wedding Company's experiences with you in 2010.

Victoria x

No comments:

Post a Comment