Welcome...

Welcome to the Secret Diary of a Wedding Planner!

Within these pages you shall find...clever wedding tips from industry insiders, simply delightful photographs and oodles of inspiration.

Enjoy...

Victoria x

Friday, November 13, 2009

TLWWC listed as one of the TOP 10 WEDDING CONSULTANTS IN AUSTRALIA!

Bonjour mes amis

Last month after years of success with the original American version, one of the most popular wedding websites The Knot was brought to Australia.

Recently I learned that The Little White Wedding Company has been included on TheKnot.com.au’s list of the top 10 wedding consultants in Australia!

This is a great honour and I’m very flattered that we’ve been included on the list. To view the complete list click on the following link: http://www.theknot.com.au/wedding-planning/wedding-planning/10-best-wedding-consultants.

Inspired by their top 10 list I’ve decided to create one of my own focusing on some of my favourite things I’ve come across this year.

1. Count me the Stars – a beautiful & inspiring book of poetry by Kylie Johnson
2. Little White Dresser – creator of gorgeous accessories made from delicate lace & beads
3. Yurima – a pianist from South Korea whose musical creations are as sweet as lullaby’s
4. Just Joey & Climbing Roses – absolutely magnificent roses which I found in my mothers garden
5. South for the Summer – an alternative millinery option offering some creative headpieces made from different coloured feathers
6. Candles in tea cups by Chi Designs
7. All things Martha Stewart
8. Green is the New Black – a great guide written by Tamsin Blanchard for those wanting to become more environmentally friendly in every aspect of life.
9. Christian Louboutin’s – my favourite shoe designer! I particularly love the little flash of red you see as you walk
10. Have you met Miss Jones? – an online shop with some great votive holders made from bone china

I hope you enjoy exploring my own top 10 list!

Victoria x

No comments:

Post a Comment